Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Years Eve and Playtime with Polyvore

If Kim Jong Il had been alive for Christmas, and had been given the best(?) bomb ever, that was shaped like a bottle of cognac and plastered with pictures of actresses(yikes!), he would not have been as happy as I am now, for I have discovered Polyvore, and it rocks. Since I started reading fashion blogs, I have wondered how other bloggers managed to make those awesome, electronic outfit collages, and now I know. Let's just say that I now have something to do other than work on my thesis and fail level after level of Angry Birds (I refuse to pay $0.99 for The Mighty Eagle).

My New Year's Eve is not going to be cool in the slightest and will basically consist of sitting on the couch, eating pizza, drinking really cheap champagne, and watching my brother play in the Auburn band at the Chick-fil-A Bowl in Atlanta. I did, however, create a couple outfits that I may consider wearing if I had a party to go to and I made a set of comparable items of clothing on Polyvore. It was fun. Here's New Year's outfit #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment