Sunday, August 7, 2011

Snazzy Sunday 7 August 2011 (It's About Time)

Hi. Sorry for the long blogging disappearance. School got the best of me. Surprise, surprise.

Recently, I have been shopping at thrift shops and uber discount tores. Most of it is for the winter, but I will post what I got anyway. One of the best finds was this amazing dress that looks like Alexander Mcqueen could have designed it, but that dress will be a while coming since it has to be dry cleaned. One of the items I got was the dress I am wearing to church today. It was a size too big on me (the thrift store had no fitting rooms), but with a belt, it's fine. Check it out!


Where it Came from:
Polka Dot Dress: DR, thrifted
Shoes: Clark's
Fascinator: Gift

I did some research on the brand of the dress. DR may stand for Diane Raulston. It appears that she now only does swimwear. More thrift shop finds to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment