Monday, June 27, 2011

Two Weeks without Laundry: Day 9

Guys, I'm barely making it today. I have gotten about a total (not even all at once) of five hours of sleep, two of which were taken up by a nightmare about having to fight Japanese demonic waves (yeah). In my high school, sleep deprivation was fairly normal among some of my fellow students. There was even a Facebook group called "Sleep Deprived and Still Alive." I'm alive all right, but barely. Seriously, though, caffeine has stopped working, so I probably need legit sleep at this point. People who think sleep is for the weak are part robot.

Anyway... I put this outfit together a while ago, and good thing too. I can barely function, let alone put an outfit together.I tried to take the pic while lying on my bed, since I wanted to sleep, but all I could get was the shoes. The eggplant nerd shoes return ! Bwahahahahaha!

Okay, time for some zzzzz.







Where it Came from
Brown Linen Skirt: Banana Republic, thrifted
Teal and Gold Belt: 60's Vintage, Mooney's, Lower Marsh, London
Eggplant Nerd Shoes: Clark's
Brown Under-Shirt: Gap, thrifted
Multi-Colored Printed V-Neck: Pac Sun
Aquamarine Necklace: Forever 21
Aqua Saint Bracelet: Vendor at Abbey Youth Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment