Saturday, June 18, 2011

Snazzy Sunday 19 June 2011/ Two Weeks Without Laundry Day 1

It's Snazzy Sunday, y'all.

I went vintage shopping yesterday and got some awesome duds, which you will see at some point. One of my finds was this adorably girly A-line dress. Seriously, when I put it on, I feel like I should put on Mary Janes and knee high socks, put my hair in pigtails and go swing on the swings. This feeling is probably a result of the buttons (right). It's apparently from the eighties, but since it doesn't have shoulder pads, I'll let that go. I can't wait to wear it in the winter with a heavy black cardigan and knee-high boots (read: Southerner is tired of the heat already and it's only June).

I got the shoes in England and they were a steal. Same goes for the bag, minus the England part.

Where it Came from:
Green Dress: 80's vintage, no label
Red Hipster Peasant Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Dooney & Bourke, via consignment
White Flower Necklace: Forever 21





4 comments:

  1. Love the dress.especially the buttons. i find it interesting that you refer to yourself as a southerner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digging the outfit, especially the shoes. Looking forward to the other consignment shop finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments. Hopefully I won't have to put a "don't be mean" notice in the comment space. I've seen them, and I have come up with some wonderful phrases for my "don't be mean" notice, but I hope I never have to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like that you refer to the 80's as vintage. Makes me feel old

    ReplyDelete