Thursday, June 23, 2011

Two Weeks without Laundry: Day 3-- Black and White

This week has been insane, so I haven't had time to post every day, but now it's catch-up time! Yay! On Tuesday, my college had freshman orientation, so I represented my church's student organization. There seemed to be some really cool people, though I sometimes don't feel like I fit in there. Honestly, I hoped someone "normal" (does anyone normal bring up the defenestration of Prague in everyday conversation?)would show up to help, but it was just the campus minister and me. It went well, though. School is really starting to pick up and it's going to be a rough five weeks until my Milton paper is in my prof's hands. So bear with me.

I have been really sleep deprived lately. Either I can't fall asleep or I don't have time to sleep. :( So my energy has been nill. I'll stop making excuses now and post my outfit.

I really like the bow top, even though it's a pain in the you-know-what to iron. The heels are also good, since they basically don't feel like heels. I have about the flattest feet ever, so I can't wear just anything unless I'm looking for an ankle injury, so heels are generally a no-no, but I found a brand that is comfortable and attractive.


I bought the top and the headband at H&M in London, near Oxford Circus. You have no idea how much I miss London. I think when I graduate college, I'm going to go back to Europe and I'm either going to do London and Paris or London and Rome. My friend has been putting pictures of Italy on Facebook and I really want to go.

Here's the whole outfit!




Where it Came from
Skirt: White Stag (yes, Wal-Mart but it's sooo comfortable and versatile), via consignment
Shirt with Bow: H&M, London
Bow Headband: ditto
Patent Leather Heels: Clark's
Belt: Dirt Cheap, have no idea of brand

As you can probably tell, I do a lot of sale and consignment shopping. It's a lot of fun to find cool stuff and be able to afford it. If you've ever been to college, you'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment